Tombow Fudenosuke brush pens are designed for calligraphy and brush lettering. It gives artists and calligraphers the ability to draw sweeping strokes with precision and ease. This makes them ideal for creating expressive lines and elegant lettering, as well as for writing Chinese and Japanese characters.
One blue plastic template is included. This template is a guide for writing Chinese and Japanese characters on money gift envelopes. It is a custom in Japan to give these envelopes to family and friends for occasions of celebration or grief.
The hard tip pen has black ink and a flexible but firm tip that allows for controlled line variation.
This soft tip pen has black ink and a soft, flexible tip that allows for greater variation between fine lines and bold strokes.
- Waterproof, pigment-based ink, light resistant.
- Elastomer pen tip provides control when drawing lines.
- Barrel made of recycled polypropylene plastic.
- Hard brush tip produces lines between 0.2 mm and 1.2 mm.
- Soft brush tip that produces lines between 0.3 mm and 1.3 mm.
- Made in Japan.