The quality of a sharpener, especially the blade, is crucial for optimum sharpening of wood-clad pencils. Due to their robust and hard leads, graphite pencils can be sharpened to a very thin point. Given their softer leads, colour pencils are sharpened to a shorter and blunter point.
For optimum sharpening, we recommend replacing the sharpener now and then because the sharpener blade will become blunt over time. This results in more tip breakages.
- Quality sharpener for simple and clean sharpening
- Sleeve prevents waste from falling out
- Award winning ergonomic shape
- Suitable for graphite and colour pencils
- Twin sharpening box for all popular pencil shapes: standard and jumbo
- With waste box
- Colour: black