The upgrade of a ground-breaking method that is inspiring the world provides an answer to the question: How do I organise my day, my life, with all its appointments, tasks and plans?
Developed by New York product designer Ryder Carroll, the Bullet Journal® makes it easy to trace the past, organise the present and plan the future. It easily adapts to your personal needs, to provide an interface between productivity and focused thinking.
The Bullet Journal® is highly customisable and can be used in different ways: minimalistic with a focus on clear structures and concise words, or creatively with experimental joy for artistic design and colour combinations.
The intensive exchange with the worldwide BuJo community has generated ideas for new features and details, which LEUCHTTURM1917 have incorporated into the Bullet Journ34l® – Edition 2.
- New: Page Dividers. Every page in perfect order: small markings that allow the quick and exact vertical or horizontal division into fields or sections.
- New: 120 g/m² paper. Its particularly smooth surface structure, low transparency and high ink compatibility allow a variety of design techniques.
- New: Pocket Guide. A quick guide to Bullet Journaling. How the system works and what is most important. For beginners and advanced users. The booklet is tucked away in the folding pocket.
- New: Sticker set. Best friends of the Bullet Journal®. They display overviews for months and weekdays along with small symbols for identification. Practical and clearly arranged.
- New: The Grid Guide. Instructions on how to use the grid in the book cover. And how easy it is to create calendar overviews, diagrams, trackers or storyboards. Of course, the new Bullet Journal® still comes with the reliable tools and features from the previous version, like the Future Log, three bookmarks, an index and numbered pages.
- 8 perforated pages: The last 8 pages are perforated so you can easily and tidily remove a page without any others falling out.
- Expandable pocket at the back to tuck extra important notes and papers into.
- Hardcover, 249 numbered pages.
- Blank table of contents and numbered pages.
- 3 Page markers and elastic enclosure band.
- Thread-bound book opens flat
- Acid-free paper (120 g/sqm), high ink compatibility.
- Sticker for labelling and archiving.
- Dimensions: 145 x 210 mm.
*Pencil shown in the picture is for size reference only and is not included.